Cafetto Espresso Clean Espresso Machine Cleaner 500gm
Cafetto espresso clean is a rapidly dissolving soluble and free-rinsing formulation that removes coffee oils, grounds and stains.
- Improves flavour and aroma of espresso
- Leaves no trace of odour
- A measuring scoop is included
NSF A3, A1 White Book Nonfood Compounds and International Protocol P152. NSF International Protocol P152 relates to espresso machine cleaners that have been evaluated, tested, and passed NSF’s stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
- Remove coffee filter from group handle & replace with “blind” filter.
- Add one measure of Espresso Clean® to the blind filter & insert as if brewing espresso.
- Start cycle & allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle & allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start & stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and clean the group head sieve and seal with a cleaning brush.
- Rinse the group handle well under stream of water from the group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start & stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
- Brew & discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Cleaning group handle & coffee filter
- Dissolve one Espresso Clean® Cleaning Tablet in 500ml of hot water.
- Soak group handles & filters for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.