Profitec Pro 700
The Profitec Pro 700 V2 espresso machine is a dual boiler machine with PID temperature control designed by Profitec in Germany and manufactured in Italy. The Pro 700 has a 0.75-litre stainless steel coffee boiler and a 2.0-litre stainless steel steam / hot water boiler, commercial rotary pump and the E61 group head. The brew temperature is stable and consistently matches the temperature set on the PID. The steam pressure can be set up to 2 bar for steaming large jugs of milk quickly with a perfect texture. Connected to plumbing or operating from a built-in 3.0-litre water tank the Profitec Pro 700 is a semi-commercial machine ideal for the home or small office.
- Made in Italy
- Dual boiler machine
- Polished stainless steel cabinet
- E61 group with stainless mushroom
- 58mm commercial portafilter
- 0.75-litre stainless steel coffee boiler
- 2.0-litre stainless steel steam boiler
- Low-pressure passive pre-infusion
- PID temperature control with a shot clock
- Commercial rotary pump
- An adjustable brew pressure valve
- Commercial cool touch steam wand
- Commercial spring-loaded soft-close valves
- Hot water outlet
- Boiler and brew pressure gauges
- A water tank or plumb in
- Steam boiler on/off switch
- Water tank level sensor
Eureka Mignon Specialita 55E 16CR Chrome Coffee Grinder
The Eureka Mignon Specialita 55E 16CR is a digital timed dosing grinder from Eureka. Eureka, located in Florence, Italy, has been a leading company in the design and manufacture of coffee grinders since 1920. With 55mm commercial-grade flat burrs and a micrometric stepless grinder adjustment, the grind can be easily adjusted to perfectly suit your coffee plunger or espresso machine.
Benefits of the Silenzio
- Silent technology - The exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to the conventional grinders.
- Anti-clump crusher technology - Designed to prevent clumps development and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee.
- Espresso & brew - The burrs are suitable for preparing both Espresso and all the Filter coffee varieties.
- Stepless Micrometric adjustment - This patented system is based on the lower burr repositioning, guaranteeing superior grinding performance.
- Digital timed doses - 2 x timed doses are available on the touch screen interface as well as a continuous operation.
- Easy blade replacement and cleaning - The clever design allows for easy replacement and cleaning of the burr set.
- Hands-Free - The portafilter support suits any portafilter allowing hands-free grinding.