Profitec Pro 500
The Profitec Pro V2 500 PID espresso machine is a heat exchange machine with PID temperature control designed by Profitec in Germany and manufactured in Italy. The Pro 500 has a 2.1-litre stainless steel boiler, Ulka EX5 vibration pump and the E61 group head. On the V2 model, the PID has been set to 126 degrees increasing the steam pressure from 1.1 to 1.4 BAR. The heat exchanger has been re-calibrated to provide brew water at 93 degrees with this new setting. The result is strong steam pressure while maintaining an ideal brew temperature. The Pro 500 operates from a built-in 3-litre water tank. With the ability to make the perfect espresso and steam milk simultaneously, the Pro 500 is a compact semi-commercial machine for the home or small office.
- Made in Italy
- HX machine
- Polished stainless steel cabinet
- E61 Group head
- 58mm Commercial portafilters
- 2.1-litre stainless steel boiler
- Low-pressure passive pre-infusion
- PID temperature control
- Ulka vibration pump
- Overpressure valve
- Commercial cool touch steam wand
- Commercial sping loaded soft-close valves
- Hot water outlet
- Boiler and brew pressure gauges
- Water tank level sensor
Eureka Mignon Specialita 55E 16CR Chrome Coffee Grinder
The Eureka Mignon Specialita 55E 16CR is a digital timed dosing grinder from Eureka. Eureka, located in Florence, Italy, has been a leading company in the design and manufacture of coffee grinders since 1920. With 55mm commercial-grade flat burrs and a micrometric stepless grinder adjustment, the grind can be easily adjusted to perfectly suit your coffee plunger or espresso machine.
Benefits of the Silenzio
- Silent technology - The exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to the conventional grinders.
- Anti-clump crusher technology - Designed to prevent clumps development and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee.
- Espresso & brew - The burrs are suitable for preparing both Espresso and all the Filter coffee varieties.
- Stepless Micrometric adjustment - This patented system is based on the lower burr repositioning, guaranteeing superior grinding performance.
- Digital timed doses - 2 x timed doses are available on the touch screen interface as well as a continuous operation.
- Easy blade replacement and cleaning - The clever design allows for easy replacement and cleaning of the burr set.
- Hands-Free - The portafilter support suits any portafilter allowing hands-free grinding.