Profitec Pro 300
The Profitec Pro 300 dual boiler espresso machine with PID temperature control is designed by Profitec in Germany and manufactured in Italy. The Pro 300 has a 0.75-litre stainless steel steam / hot water boiler and a 0.325-litre brass coffee boiler. The coffee boiler is mounted directly on top of the ring brew group providing a fast 5 min heat-up time for espressos. The steam / hot water boiler can be turned off to save power. The programmable PID monitors the coffee boiler to within 1 degree and provides a shot clock while pouring espressos. The Pro 300 operates from a built-in 3-litre water tank. With the ability to make the perfect espresso and steam milk at the same time, the Pro 300 is a compact dual boiler semi-commercial machine for the home or small office.
- Made in Italy
- Dual boiler machine
- Polished stainless steel cabinet
- Ring brew group
- 58mm commercial portafilters
- 0.325-litre brass brew boiler
- 0.75-litre stainless steel steam boiler
- Steam boiler can be turned off to save power
- PID temperature control (Coffee boiler)
- Shot clock
- Ulka vibration pump
- Overpressure valve
- Commercial cool touch steam wand
- Separate hot water outlet
- Brew pressure gauge
- Water tank level sensor
Eureka Mignon Specialita 55E 16CR Chrome Coffee Grinder
The Eureka Mignon Specialita 55E 16CR is a digital timed dosing grinder from Eureka. Eureka, located in Florence, Italy, has been a leading company in the design and manufacture of coffee grinders since 1920. With 55mm commercial-grade flat burrs and a micrometric stepless grinder adjustment, the grind can be easily adjusted to perfectly suit your coffee plunger or espresso machine.
Benefits of the Silenzio
- Silent technology - The exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to the conventional grinders.
- Anti-clump crusher technology - Designed to prevent clumps development and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee.
- Espresso & brew - The burrs are suitable for preparing both Espresso and all the Filter coffee varieties.
- Stepless Micrometric adjustment - This patented system is based on the lower burr repositioning, guaranteeing superior grinding performance.
- Digital timed doses - 2 x timed doses are available on the touch screen interface as well as a continuous operation.
- Easy blade replacement and cleaning - The clever design allows for easy replacement and cleaning of the burr set.
- Hands-Free - The portafilter support suits any portafilter allowing hands-free grinding.