Eureka Mignon Silenzio Coffee Grinder
The Eureka Mignon Silenzio 50E 16CR is the entry-level grinder in the Eureka range. Eureka, located in Florence, Italy, has been a leading company in the design and manufacture of coffee grinders since 1920. With 50mm commercial-grade flat burrs and a micrometric stepless grinder adjustment, the grind can be easily adjusted to perfectly suit your coffee plunger or espresso machine.
Benefits of the Silenzio include:
- Silent technology - The exclusive anti-vibration solution reduces the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to the conventional grinders.
- Anti-clump crusher technology - Designed to prevent clumps development and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee.
- Espresso & brew - The burrs are suitable for preparing both Espresso and all the Filter coffee varieties.
- Stepless Micrometric adjustment - This patented system is based on the lower burr repositioning, guaranteeing superior grinding performance.
- Timed dose - A grind time adjustment on the grinder base allows you to grind a timed dose.
- Easy blade replacement and cleaning - The clever design allows for easy replacement and cleaning of the burr set.
- Hands-Free - The portafilter support suits any portafilter allowing hands-free grinding.